Hiring Organization / Company: Ac Hotel Chicago
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
AC Hotels, connecting with our guests, catering to their "on-the-go" lifestyle and helping them feel the unique buzz of a new city depends upon a team of associates whose lifestyles and passions make them a great fit for the brand. We are currently seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper
Starting Pay: $20.31 -$21.31 per hour
PURPOSE OF POSITION : Embody the harmonious, discerning and modern mindset of the AC Hotels by Marriott® brand providing clean and properly stocked guest rooms in a timely manner to meet established standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
1. Clean 13 rooms per day during a maximum 8 hour shift.
2. Participate in the work order program to report problems.
3. Clean guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated time per room.
4. Change bed linens.
5. Dust furniture, empty wastebaskets, and clean mirrors and pictures.
6. Clean bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
7. Use commercial push-vacuum and report any maintenance issues with vacuum.
8. Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carts when shift is complete.
9. Assist with quarterly and seasonal cleaning duties.
10. Report any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to supervisor.
11. Turn in all lost and found items to supervisor.
12. Follow all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA & Covid-19 standards and procedures and key control procedures.
13. Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
14. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested.
15. Attend all mandatory Housekeeping Department meetings and other Hotel meetings.
1. Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
2. Must have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work under pressure.
3. Physical stamina to complete repetitive manual labor tasks.
4. Must be able to push properly loaded room attendant cart on wheels weighing over 230 lbs.
5. Represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
6. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and push a cart on a regular and extended basis.
7. Basic English communication skills preferred.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60611
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important coaching, property, and techniques for job seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areamust discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.