Hiring Organization / Company: Palm Tree
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
- Perform financial due diligence and identify key risks and evaluate business drivers
- Analyze financial statement information including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and key operational data.
- Analyze net working capital, debt and debt-like items
- Assist in creating reports (including Quality of Earnings reports) and databooks for clients that highlight the key financial, findings of potential investments as well as the drivers behind sustainable profits and cash flows
- Help to build financial models
- Help to synthesize and convert data into meaningful information that is used to drive discussions with target management and highlight observations and conclusions
- Manage and prioritize responsibilities and proactively consult with senior team member
- Assist in the general execution of engagements and maintenance of client relationships
- Support Transitions/Transformations and M&A/Investment Banking practices as needed while proactively seeking development in these areas
- This position is add-to-staff. Compensation will be commensurate to experience and tenure
In addition to strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, the candidate should be or have:
- Proactive, motivated, and a self-starter with the ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Dedication to teamwork and constant communication with fellow team members
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and project management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to provide solution-based alternatives
- Flexibility in the prioritization and completion of tasks
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information pertaining to ongoing or potential transactions
- Ability to communicate (i.e., writing, facilitating, and presenting) succinctly and sufficiently to all levels of client and management personnel
- Knowledge of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC or Private Company reporting
- 4-year degree from a reputable business school in accounting and/or finance with an exceptional GPA and supporting accolades
- 1-4 years of prior work experience, with time spent in Big4 or large national firm Audit and/or TAS. An active CPA license or progress towards a CPA license is highly preferred
- A proven track record of excellence (i.e. accelerated promotional cadence, stellar reviews and evaluations, etc.)
- A strong desire to hone one's accounting skills while developing best practices in finance/FP&A, M&A, financial modeling, and/or investment banking
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are several people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important coaching, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These corporations can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring process for the individuals who perform smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.