Hiring Organization / Company: Grubhub Holdings, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Be a key curator of our data. The analytics tags, Hive views, dashboards and reports you will help design will ultimately impact how our stakeholders and broader company; access, understand and utilize our proprietary data set built around structured web event logs and key transactional data
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Finance teams to ensure upstream changes to our product and business can be captured and integrated into our existing data model, and when needed manage the design and development of additional assets and capabilities
- Design client-side analytics tags and methodologies for tag documentation, testing protocols, ensuring data consistency across new and existing analytics tracking
- Collaborate with data scientists, product managers, marketers, and analysts to craft analytics deliverables and integrate analytics into strategic-minded dashboards, reports, and ad-hoc analyses.
- Improve our team workflow through knowledge sharing and documentation around our data.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clear and direct communication skills, including the ability to concisely articulate insights and technical information
- Highly analytical mind with ability to think through measurement objectives and craft key performance indicators to better understand user behavior
- Experience writing SQL and leveraging business intelligence tools - we utilize Presto, Redash and Tableau
- Experience or interest in working with web analytics tags and/or designing data tables - creating requirements, QAing, debugging, and drawing insights from these sources
- Passion for building the best version of whatever you’re working on
- A track record of accountability and working autonomously with strong organizational and time management skills
- A great team player with a strong value system, unquestioned integrity and solid listening skills
- Inspired by our mission to deliver food happiness
Got these? Even Better!
- You have hands-on experience building data assets around web event data, including; analytics tag implementation, data warehousing and data architecture
- You have worked in digital commerce with session and user behavioral data
- You are skilled in data visualization and synthesizing complex concepts into digestible reports and dashboards
- You have experience with A/B Testing methodologies, experiment design and segmentation
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60602
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply essential coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. These firms can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end function for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into an enduring activity for the people who perform smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.