Hiring Organization / Company: Compass Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are now hiring for a full-time ATTENDANT, CONFERENCE SERVICES position.
- Location: Confidential Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm.
- Requirement: Prior hospitality experience preferred.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 551028. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Summary: Ensures that all meeting rooms and public areas of the facility are maintained to the highest level of professional appearance and that all meeting requirements are met prior to the meeting start time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves and places tables, chairs, and supply linens for each event in the conference center.
- Supplies and sets up items not included in the room (flipcharts, whiteboard, screens, etc.).
- Assists with conference room readiness to determine that the rooms are equipped with proper materials (pens, pads, handouts, event packages, etc.).
- Refreshes rooms between meetings.
- Provides prompt and detailed service as scheduled by management or by request.
- Maintains consistent phone and email communication with clients, guests, team members, and support departments.
- Offers assistance to clients and visitors throughout the building, including providing directions and escorting to conference rooms.
- Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure updated information is shared.
- Provides recommendations to planning managers regarding appropriate room setups. Collaborates to identify solutions for unique setup challenges.
- Conducts weekly site inspections of meeting rooms and contacts the necessary department if items require service.
- Assists with basic audio visual equipment, as needed.
- Maintains inventory of all supplies and notifies supervisors when additional supplies are needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service or houseman/porter experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 551028
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60606
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you realize where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply essential training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those firms can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areashould discover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.