Hiring Organization / Company: Versant Health
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Evaluate current and future business needs with regard to automation, technology and improved business processes.
- Assist in designing business and technical requirements to support new business functions, improve internal processes, and satisfy external customer requests, and change or enhance the functions of current programs for the same reasons.
- Collect requirements of proposed application systems or business mandates, evaluate and recommend applicable solutions, design a system of data and procedures to meet the requirements, work with software developers and system programmers to create specifications, test programs, implement the system and train the users.
- Responsible for complex systems process analysis and design. Perform exploratory data analyses and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide project management skills develop work plans and act as Project Lead for all assigned projects
- Preferred bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination or experience and education
- One to three (3) years of related experience
- Ability to access, compile and analyze large volume data sets into concise and precise information
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to define business processes into manageable components
- Ability to understand and analyze metrics
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently a well as part of a team
We take pride in our recruiting process and follow a merit-based employee recruitment practice with extensive screening steps. We will never request money from candidates who seek employment with us and will never ask for any payment as part of the recruitment process.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, marital status, or any and all other categories protected by under applicable Federal, state or local law.
This policy extends to all associates and to all aspects of the employment relationship. Any associate who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination
- Job Family
- Pay Type
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide critical training, belongings, and programs for task seekers. Those companies will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end function for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.