Hiring Organization / Company: Pathways In Education
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Center Coordinator is primarily responsible for assuring the day to day operation of our school and to be sure our office is running efficiently.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:*
- Take all incoming phone calls
- Coordinate student attendance reports
- Assist in the scheduling and enrollment of new students
- Maintain and Update all filing systems
- Order Office supplies including Student Curriculum
- Coordinate Travel, Meetings and other functions as assigned by supervisor
- Participates in related activities, such as student organizations or committees
- Assist with State-mandated student testing
- Assist with bi-monthly and year-end audits
- Assist in maintaining a clean, inviting, professional center for students to attend
- Perform other administrative functions and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to Type 60 wpm
- Excellent follow up and attention to detail required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with students, parents, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database management
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish (preferred)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity, preferable in a school setting.
- The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They describe the general nature and level of work being performed and/or represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job. The Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job Location Information:
City: Brighton Park
Location: Brighton Park, Il
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply essential coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. Those companies can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web test for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.