Hiring Organization / Company: Diligent Corporation
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
We are building an elite, passionate, curious and innovative commercial team that is highly regarded in the SaaS industry, loved by our customers and feared by our competition.
As a Client Executive you are responsible for generating more bookings from Diligent’s existing customer base by selling additional solutions from our governance, risk and compliance ecosystem.
Your role requires deep knowledge of Diligent’s products, an enterprise solution-selling approach and working with Client Development Reps, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success to close deals.
Your primary buyer profiles will be General Counsels, Corporate Secretaries, Heads of Legal Operations, CIOs and CFOs.
- Work cohesively and collaboratively with your Client Development Rep and Customer Success Manager to uncover opportunities within your target accounts
- Generate a high activity rate with initial meetings coming from your own sales prospecting efforts in addition to initial meetings from marketing, CDRs and CSMs
- Maintain a high initial meeting to opportunity conversion rate by using great commercial messaging
- Execute on Diligent’s commercial motion: understand first, demonstrate second, sell last and qualify with MEDDICC throughout.
- Operate with speed because all else being equal the company that executes fastest will win
- A clear focus on the customer and the future and how we can improve their business
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Effective pipeline management by using Salesforce and our MEDDICC grader to enhance win rates and improve forecasting
- Weekly completion of 15Five check-in to enhance employee to manager feedback loop and communication
- Adoption of a growth mindset and continuous learning
Required Experience, Skills and Values:
- Proven track record with 3+ years in direct client-facing sales roles focused on enterprise, strategic, key accounts at a SaaS organization
- The ability to conduct great discovery because how well you understand a problem determines how well you solve it
- Proven ability to effectively articulate value and sell complex, multi-product solutions
- Experience with MEDDICC or a willingness to learn it and practice it because how you sell is more important than what you sell
- The ability and desire to still go outbound because more activity means more business, so you must be proactive in your pursuit of meetings, pipeline and bookings.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on what is important
- Strong use of Salesforce because if it isn’t in Salesforce then it didn’t happen
- A sense of humor because you do not have to be serious all the time in order to be taken seriously
- A collaborative mindset because enterprise sales is a team sport
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60610
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply critical coaching, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring process for the people who perform smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.