Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Integrate, learn, and start building your career with us on Day 1
- Develop a relationship with your clients; be proactive in identifying problems and themes; create a repertoire/cadence with follow-ups and issue escalations; recommend/implement service enhancements where appropriate.
- Start interacting with other teams to collaborate and problem-solve; be empowered to initiate change to further drive superior service improvements and product offering
- Become familiar with our industry with a thirst for learning new products
- Concentrate on developing a risk appetite to prevent and protect the firm and our clients
- Adhere to the department policies and procedures for client requests
- Keep building and continually revamping the client relationship
- Share your knowledge and become a mentor to help your team succeed
- Handle complex relationships and high profile portfolios, while providing service at the same level for ALL clients
- Engage professionally in person, emails and on the phone to assist with every client need or issue
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in a most efficient manner
- Investigate root causes of process inefficiencies and make proposals on opportunities for process improvement
- Build in-depth understanding of the client's organization, business priorities, culture and operating model and determine how best to leverage our products and capabilities to continuously add value for the client
- Actively seek opportunities to lead and contribute to initiatives outside immediate area of responsibility
- Exhibit a positive, can-do attitude with inquisitive curiosity
- Take ownership, act with a sense of urgency and exceed expectations by over-communicating
- Establish strong relationships with internal partners in Treasury sales and across various functions
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, operations, treasury, sales or portfolio management, preferably with work experience primarily in banking or the financial service industry
- College degree preferred
- A strong aptitude for strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to effectively communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and control partners
- Ability to use data to create metrics and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you will have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial coaching, property, and programs for activity seekers. These companies may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areamust uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.