Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Additional responsibilities will include:
Leading regular market meetings to update staff on operations development, product enhancements, system improvements or problems
- Monitoring client reports and investigating changes in revenue, product usage, and outstanding loan issues
- Assuring compliance with all Chase auditing policies and procedures
- Providing input into financial budget for Client Service Team and supporting plan achievement
- Serving as a member of the Client Service Leadership Team, supporting national strategic implementation plans
- Participating in national project teams representing Client Service
- Providing a collaborative, communicative and productive environment for all Client Service Professionals
- Working with line of businesses (LOB) partners and Market Staff to enhance the resolution of client issues through appropriate channels
- Collaborating with market management and HR to ensure personnel policies are adhered to, participating in personnel decisions involving employees, including performance appraisals, promotions, salary actions recommendations and terminations
- Performing other special duties or assignments as requested or required
- BA degree or a minimum of 8-10 years in customer service, operations, sales or management experience, preferably in the Commercial Banking or in Treasury Services
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven supervisory abilities
- Extensive knowledge of deposit, treasury and credit products, payment services, regulations, and related procedures
- Thorough knowledge of financial exposure and operational risk associated with bank products and services
- Effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make effective decisions
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a team environment
- A self-starter who does not require close supervision
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply essential coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. These firms can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.