Hiring Organization / Company: Naperville Park District
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- JobID: 895
- Complete room set-up and tear-down to accommodate scheduled activities, including recreation programs, rentals, meetings, special events and facility rentals.
- Conduct indoor facility inspections, perform minor repairs and initiate work orders for facility repairs.
- Maintain and clean indoor facility space.
- Respond to safety and emergency requests.
- Maintain inventory log of facility supplies and equipment.
- Follow procedure to open and close indoor facilities in accordance with facility schedules.
- Serve as a host for outside rentals and perform check-in & check-out procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service when responding to customer inquiries or requests for assistance.
- Transport equipment, supplies and program guides to necessary facilities.
- Receive items shipped from vendors and distribute to facilities.
- Remove snow and apply salt at key access points.
- Comply with District financial policies. Communicate budgetary requests to supervisor.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with residents, customers, vendors, community partners and co-workers.
- Follow and model compliance with all District, State, Federal and departmental safety and risk management, personnel, administrative policies and procedures, ordinances and regulations.
- Maintain a proactive approach to safety and risk management. Report all accidents, incidents and unsafe conditions in a timely manner.
Various park district facilities
$19.70 - $21.50 DOQ
Full Time; 3:30pm - 12:00am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
(off days will be Thursday & Friday)
The Custodian position is responsible for performing general facility maintenance, classroom preparation, building supervision and custodial duties at the District’s indoor facilities. This position is under the direct supervision of the Custodial Manager and Custodial Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Location Information:
Location: Naperville, Il 60540
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital coaching, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations can be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who perform well during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.