Hiring Organization / Company: Leviton Manufacturing
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the LIVE Applications Showroom
- Manage the scheduling of meetings and events being held at the facility
- Maintain the electronic facility calendar Facilitate tours of the facility to customers and vendors, explaining how all displayed Leviton products work and integrate with each other for a complete solution
- Keep track/enter data into Salesforce.com for all those attending an event at LIVE Assist coordination/administration of LS&A Five Star Dealer program (applies for NOLA only)
- Coordinate catering and server staff requirements for meetings and events being held at the facility
- Responsible for all amenities and accommodations at the events
- Manage inventory of food and beverages, amenities in showroom, and paper goods
- Keep refreshments fully stocked at all times
- Coordinate ground travel for guests between the facility and the airport and/or area hotels
- Assist with hotel bookings for guests
- Coordinate off-site and on-site events such as luncheons, dinners (private dinning), group events, etc.
- Provide guest services, including greeting and announcing all guests and coordinating security access
- Manage all maintenance scheduling and upkeep for facility and equipment, including cleaning services, recycling services, window washing and extermination
- Identify local prospective sources for services
- Knowledge of operation of audiovisual presentation tools
- Maintain the receptionist desk
- Keep clean environment (take out garbage and clean up meeting areas before and after)
- Conduct annual physical inventory for Finance
- Associates degree required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in hospitality management or event planning
- Ability to direct, negotiate, and review vendors
- Ability to effectively budget events
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule as needed for special events and coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills a must W
- orking knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, and respond to emails and phone calls professionally and efficiently
- up to 5%
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. Those firms may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areamust discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the people who perform neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.