Hiring Organization / Company: Anthem
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Federal Health Products and Services - FHPS, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities.
Join us and together we will drive the future of health care!
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's eading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Remote opportunity, you must reside within an hour's commute to any Anthem office.
Shift Timings:This will be an 8-hour shift between 10 am-7.00 pm EST.
10:00-6:30(EST) or 10:30-7:00pm(EST).
In this role as Health Educator, you would be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries for disease management or medication alert programs.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provides information to members eligible for disease management or medication alert programs.
- Makes outbound attempts to program members to provide health information according to program standards.
- Receives or places calls to members who have failed to enroll with disease management to encourage their enrollment in the correct disease management program.
- Diffuses situations with members who are resistant to health coaching and/or disease management interventions.
- Provides consultation to department associates regarding methods/approaches to help members recognize and overcome barriers to improve their health.
- Assists with increasing participant's motivational level by addressing barriers and assessing needs.
- Focuses on improving member health by promoting incremental behavior change leading to healthier outcomes.
- Conducts behavioral assessments to identify individual member knowledge skills and behavioral needs.
- May coordinate with others in the multi-disciplinary clinical team.
- Requires BA/BS in appropriate field of specialization.
- 2 years of related experience in direct care health education exercise instruction or patient education.
- Prior experience in health coaching disease management in a call center environment and/or patient education and behavior change techniques and strong understanding of disease management principles is preferred or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, including generous PTO, medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, education assistance, and much more.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60606
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs this present day. Usually, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide crucial training, assets, and systems for job seekers. These corporations will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.