Hiring Organization / Company: Hoodz
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Overnight Field Service Tech - All Training Provided
Are you excited by the idea of working for a company where:
- The culture is positive
- Quality workmanship is valued, and
- The work is reliable?
Pay is $15 per hour to start, with full benefits starting at 3 months
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in Downtown Chicago is part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. We're currently hiring for Technician – in –Training positions. In this role, you travel in work vehicles, with crews of 2 or more, across Chicagoland. You help clients with their fire safety in commercial kitchens by degreasing hood systems. This is serious work in fire safety and building maintenance. This position does not require experience, but a good work ethic and a desire to be in a technical/mechanical field are essential. We provide all job and safety training.
- You are looking for F/T Primary employment (not secondary employment)
- Availability to work shifts overnight Sunday through Thursday, along with occasional weekend shifts
- A valid driver’s license
- A personal vehicle that is not shared with others
- Interest in hands-on, active, technical and mechanical work
- Passing initial and ongoing background & drug screens
- Able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs. for 100 feet
- Able to climb ladders daily
- Comfortable working at height
Job Duties - include, but are not limited to:
- Reading and following work orders
- Complying with all safety requirements
- Consistently following verbal and written directions
- Respectfully interacting with coworkers and clients
- Completing all required training by deadlines
- Inventorying, stocking, loading, and unloading vehicles
- Driving work vehicles to clients’ facilities
- Setting up job site per HOODZ Standards
- Power washing and scraping the HOODZ way with proprietary tools and techniques
- Degreasing and polishing stainless steel
- Hourly starting at $15.00
- Promotion potential based on job performance
- You are part of a team where everyone pulls in the same direction – a positive one!
- You are part of a family-run business
- You are part of the largest hood cleaning network, HOODZ, and BELFOR, the world’s largest property restoration company
- Laundered uniforms
- All tools, equipment, and job certification/training provided
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il 60612
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Most often, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial training, property, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the people who perform neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.