Hiring Organization / Company: Lineage Logistics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with local site leaders to drive business performance, create innovative solutions to problems, and provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Implement the talent management process across the site(s) with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with site leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing
- Educate key stakeholders on the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region
- Support investigations in partnership with senior HR leader and lead follow-up action items
- Hire, train, lead, and develop a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Administer and ensure processes comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions while maintaining an understanding of collective bargaining agreements, if applicable
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues at the site level, including supporting leave administration
- Communicate and support implementation of all corporate HR activities to the assigned site(s)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINUMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field; or relevant human resources training or certifications
- 1-year progressive Human Resources or related field experience
- Basic HR legal and compliance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to handle ambiguity
- Proven ability to lead high-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. Those firms can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into an enduring task for the individuals who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.