Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
What you will possess:
- 3 years of relevant Financial services or brokerage experience preferred
- Solid understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with our clients
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Familiarity with investment acumen, including a broad range of investment products, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), managed accounts and employee benefit programs preferred
- Thoroughly understand client needs and provide advice and strategies to achieve their investment goals
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment while fostering a divere and inclusive culture
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment; adaptive to change
- Deliver an exceptional client experience consistently
- Document all client conversations and meet all regulatory requirements around these activities
What you will need:
- A valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE)
- A valid and active Series 7
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- This role requires you to be licensed in all states
- Valid and active insurance Licenses with the Life, Health and Variable lines of authority required or may be obtained within 60 d ays of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These firms can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the individuals who perform smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.