Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers. Lead Associate Operations who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
A Lead Associate Operations Trainee is responsible for completing the Lead Associate Operations Training Program (30 days) and learning the business activities of a Lead Associate-Operations.
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
- Work with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Process and assist customers with transactions
- Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and assist with specialized financial needs
- Make customers' lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Support the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
- Assist with scheduling as necessary
- In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you'll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers and refer as appropriate
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
- Minimum one year of branch banking experience preferred; Teller and/or Personal Banker experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you realize where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These firms can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.