Hiring Organization / Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Lead activation of new premise accounts, consumer strategies, and insure the delivery of business goals.
- Employ strategies that strengthen position to be the wholesaler of choice in the account’s opening.
- Facilitate how we source, tag, and engage with all new accounts; a unified Breakthru Beverage approach.
- Manage and evaluate through Trade Development all promotional spending by account priority with regards to performance and implement corrective business building actions.
- Coordinate with internal groups to ensure proper and timely set-up of all new accounts.
- Manage the maintenance behind new account channel tagging.
- Act as liaison for new account during set-up process and transition to assigned Sales Consultant.
- Structured appointment
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Persuasive selling
- Business math
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- 4 year college degree or its equivalent
- 4-5 years business planning experience
- Previous sales experience required
- Superior Trade Marketing Knowledge of On Sale
- Excellent computer/ MS Office skills
- Proficient use of social media
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones, computer work.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 45 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Minimal overhead reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Occasional standing and walking for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various office duties as assigned
Job Location Information:
Location: Cicero, Il 60804
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These firms may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.