Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Review margin proofs and approve margin settlements (Cash & Securities) per CFTC/JAC rules
- Monitor Margin related controls to ensure risk & regulatory compliance
- Manage MIS production / management & regulatory reporting (e.g. Aged Margin Calls, Capital Charges)
- Track and investigate margin account discrepancies and exceptions
- Monitor Developments to the Regulatory Framework in the Derivatives Industry
- Support Internal / External Audits
- Improve processes
- Help develop analytics covering client behavior, margin balances, exceptions and revenue data
- Support strategic control and transformation agenda
- Project Work
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- General F&O/Cleared Swaps industry knowledge (ideally 2 years experience)
- Working knowledge of cleared derivatives (Futures & Cleared swaps) life cycle and mechanics of margin settlement
- Excellent business analysis skills to drill down the complex regulatory reporting requirements for multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to identify, understand, and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including Senior Business executives
- Self-motivated and ability to deliver with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the end-to-end transaction cycle for clearing products
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with time-critical deliveries
- Control mindset to identify process control gaps, prioritize, and mitigate operational risk
- Effective stakeholder management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important coaching, property, and techniques for process seekers. These firms will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.