Hiring Organization / Company: Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital Of Chicago
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Acts as a resource to the Patient Service Representatives in addition to performing check-in/check-out functions at point of service areas. Works to ensure accurate workflows. Adheres to all of the Power of All initiatives.
Location(s): Lurie Children's Primary Care Town & Country Pediatrics - Skokie (3722 W. Touhy Avenue, Suite 101, Skokie, IL 60076. Occasional need to provide coverage at our Glenview (2601 Compass Road, Suite 120, Glenview, IL 60026) and Halsted (1460 N. Halsted St., Suite 402, Chicago, IL 60642) locations if/when needed.
- Performs all tasks of the Patient Service Representative I role including pre-registration as well as full registration.
- Serves as a resource person and role model for Patient Service Representatives staff during clinic hours.
- Handles escalated or complicated issues with workflows.
- Mentors staff to assure consistency of department operations.
- Epic Super User
- Epic tester
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures.
- Cross trained in all aspects of operational functions.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Reconciles Epic cash drawer as well as makes deposits for collections when appropriate.
- Order supplies for the areas within their scope.
- Maintains Physicians Sessions log to record time-in/time-out to document hours for billing purposes where applicable.
- Prepares monthly leases by services to record sessions completed and additional/overtime hours for accounting as appropriate.
- Monitors Front End Collections as well as enters weekly collections on the Collection Dashboard for HB/PB Optimization as appropriate.
- Works with Manager & Patient Service Representative III on staffing to address any daily staffing variances.
- Monitors distribution of information to practice plans and other departments as appropriate.
- Other job functions as assigned.
- High school graduate; some college preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in clinics or physician office environment.
- Knowledge of insurance coverages as well as managed care requirements.
- Excellent communication/listening skills. Ability to make quick, accurate decisions on a daily basis.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Computer skills with experience utilizing Microsoft applications i.e. Outlook.
- Substantial interpersonal skills sufficient to work effectively with pediatric patients, families, physicians, nursing and other allied health and medical center personnel.
- Skillset that exhibits the ability to handle multiple decisions making.
Job Location Information:
Location: Skokie, Il
Date Posted: 2021-06-11
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide crucial training, property, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring process for the people who perform neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.