Hiring Organization / Company: Draper And Kramer
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. is seeking a Full Time Position in our Post Closing Department. This is a remote position. A laptop and other remote-work-capable equipment will be provided as necessary.Responsibilities:
- Work with Pricing/Secondary to review and approve any Investor penalties and pair off fees.
- Participate in Investor Pipeline Reviews and assist with complex credit issues.
- Act as a primary point of contact with Investor Account Executives on any trending issues.
- Be available as a primary escalation resource for Suspense Manager on problem loans.
- Identify and communicate to Operations staff any trends causing suspended loans.
- Assist Operations staff with development of actionable steps to improve the process.
- Work with Suspense & Operations staff to identify potential alternative options leading to the purchase of suspended loans.
- Projects as assigned by Post Closing Manager
- 5-10 years of Underwriting Conventional, FHA, and Jumbo Product.
- At least 3 years of Management in Mortgage Operations role.
- Experienced in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven attention to detail .
- Self-motivated and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in navigation of investor and agency websites.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in training of process improvements.
- Management of cross departmental projects
- 4 Year B.A or B.S. Degree in business related field from an accredited University.
Job Location Information:
City: Downers Grove
Location: Downers Grove, Il 60515
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you understand where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and frequently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply very important training, assets, and programs for task seekers. These corporations can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areamust uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.