Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon Advertising Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Proven experience owning relationships with programmatic decision makers
- Able to effectively present to and confidently communicate with B2B customers
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Significant technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, bid shading, machine learning optimization, ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.). Proficiency in troubleshooting customer issues.
- Advanced knowledge of DSP within Ad Platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixel and tag managers, cookies, viewability, etc)
- 4+ years experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role
- Fluency in English
Our programmatic advertising platform team, is looking for an experienced Programmatic Solutions Consultant, DSP based in Chicago, Los Angeles, or New York to join Amazon Advertising's growing team.
As a Programmatic Solutions Consultant, DSP, you will manage the end to end experience of our enterprise trading desk customers, driving the overall expertise for our programmatic advertising DSP. The PSC has expertise in advertising technology, programmatic advertising, and the Amazon DSP, and is leveraging this expertise to develop our customers into proficient users. You will work closely with internal sales, product and, support teams to address customer needs, acting as the voice of the customer to help drive product enhancements, and create solutions on behalf of your customers. You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and finding solutions to address them, via training, product deep dives, and adopting Amazon technologies, for a diverse set of customers. Your ownership, curiosity, and industry knowledge will allow you to comprehensively understand the technical details of our offerings and be able to speak to customers, including traders and product managers, in their local language. Your customer obsession and ability to influence internal stakeholders will allow you to drive the right solution for our customers. You will be involved in both customer-facing interactions (with agency and advertiser trading desks) as well as internal stakeholder teams.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Own the relationship with trading desk managers and provide consultative services such as onboarding, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices.
- Drive efficiency of the trading desk based on client need and by providing troubleshooting support when needed.
- Engage with multiple customer organizational levels to understand business objectives
- Analyze and interpret data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
- Help drive the evolution of Amazon Advertising Self-Service DSP via product beta participation, ongoing client feedback loop, and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
- Define and improve processes and tools for the PSC team to better serve clients
- Knowledge of AWS Technologies
- 6+ years in programmatic advertising
- Writing basic level SQL queries and Using BI Tools (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau) to interpret data
- Experience with APIs and technical integrations
- MBA preferred
- Additional European languages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide important coaching, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areamust discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform smartly during their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.