Hiring Organization / Company: Ledcor
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Summary:The Project Controls Coordinator performs reporting, subcontracts administration, and provides technical and/or management support to operations for a progress monitoring tool.
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Supports the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports.
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- 1 to 2 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with engineering and construction based cost systems. (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Exce
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues.
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Jun 10, 2021
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Chicago, IL, United States
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital training, assets, and programs for activity seekers. These companies can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the people who perform smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.