Hiring Organization / Company: Aldi
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time Remote
Starting Wage: $22.50/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Dispositions applicants based on set screening criteria.
- Creates offer letters for assigned positions.
- Launches onboarding and pre-employment for assigned positions.
- Supports Recruiter II’s with dispositioning and coordination of phone screens and interviews.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with assigned hiring managers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable jobs and stays up-to-date with industry trends to attract, source and select the best candidates.
- Utilizes recruitment software to assist with the hiring process.
- Meets or exceeds established recruitment KPIs.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
- Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively “get the job done”.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources or a related field required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Prior Recruitment experience preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Job Location Information:
Location: Naperville, Il 60540
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important training, assets, and techniques for job seekers. Those firms can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top function for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.