Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
From a personal standpoint, you'll also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you'll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You'll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You'll contribute to the success of the branch by:
- Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - in person and over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs, and tailor product and service recommendations
- Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers, and Business Relationship Managers) to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer-first attitude
- Demonstrate ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Exude confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Possess drive, initiative, and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
- Ability to learn products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately; deliver solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate products
- At least one year experience in:
- Retail banking sales, or
- Financial services sales, or
- Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Beginning October 1, 2018, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required. All unlicensed applicants must obtain their licenses within 120 days of hire
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act
- Bilingual English and Spanish Preferred
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspxChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those firms can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.