Hiring Organization / Company: Wild Fork Foods
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a Wild Team Member, your focus is to provide a memorable experience to all of our guests. You will be trained to have the highest level of product knowledge to provide customers with recommendations on their favorite dish or protein. You will be responsible to ensure proper inventory control to maximize product freshness and availability, replenish low stock items, pick and pack online orders and deliver a friendly check out experience.
If you are someone looking for a career growth opportunity with a PASSION for food, we would love to connect with you!
- Work with other team members to establish and achieve the top standard of store execution
- Deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Build and maintain a positive, high energy, respectful, collaborative work environment
- Be a Brand Ambassador – enthusiastic and passionate about the brand, educating the consumer on what our brand stands for
- Provide world class customer service, getting to know your customers and meeting their needs
- Understanding of our systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Become a product and culinary expert, by giving full effort during our training classes in order to communicate it to the customer
- Deep understanding of our product offerings
- Assist customers during the check-out process
- Receive deliveries
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Ensure store is clean and inviting to our customers
- Maintain accurate signage and pricing
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Education/Experience: High school degree required, Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts.
Bonus Variable ( Up to $2 more)
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Cicero, Il 60661
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply critical coaching, assets, and programs for task seekers. These companies may also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areashould uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting process for the people who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.