Hiring Organization / Company: Sap
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 285207
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Services Account Executive (SAE) – Midwest Market Unit enables customers to realize the vision of the Intelligent Enterprise and embrace the promise of the experience economy. As the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization, the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation and adoption of next-generation technologies.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the appropriate industries and specific customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, campaign leads and materials, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
Experience and Role Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience for consulting services desired. Demonstrated achievement of success.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize across a larger segmented account patch including active and net new customers.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
SAP Services is made up of dedicated, tightly integrated and trusted individuals committed to delivering customer success. SAP’s Midwest market unit offers a unique career opportunity to immediately join and participate on a winning team!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Location Information:
City: Downers Grove
Location: Downers Grove, Il 60515
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide critical training, property, and programs for process seekers. Those firms can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.