Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Assist with initial screening of investment opportunities received from Syndicators/Sellers (including a pre-screening of developer names, project names and locations in HIMS database).
- Assist with pricing analysis of new investment opportunities (prepare upper tier fund model, maintain pricing summary showing the evolution of pricing negotiations).
- Review Yellow Flags list to identify any initial property issues.
- Assist in preparing aspects of the PIC package.
- Assist in preparation of LOI or Award Letter and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Regularly update SHI Marketing Report.
- Work with syndicator/seller to complete property spreadsheets, templates.
- Review syndicator-prepared property investment packages and various due diligence documents (e.g., market studies and appraisals). Identify concerns, issues, inconsistencies, red flags, etc. and prepare follow-up questions.
- Complete Google searches of each property and developer and identify any items of potential concern.
- Review Background Checks and identify any items of potential concern.
- Review and comment on property level and fund level financial models.
- Coordinate the receipt of due diligence documents from Syndicator / Seller and ensure that all documents are archived appropriately.
- Review and coordinate Legal Due Diligence Summaries and Issues Lists. Monitor and coordinate Syndicator/Seller responses.
- Review syndicator/seller Anti-Corruption Questionnaires and escalate any potential concerns; Prepare Deal Team questionnaires. Ensure transaction documents include required anti-corruption provisions.
TOI-Housing Investment Committee
- Assist in assembling FIC package.
- Assist with HIMS inputs prior to FIC package distribution.
- Participate in select aspects of FIC presentation.
- Coordination of all closing documents and ensuring all documents are archived appropriately.
- Obtain Secretary's Certificates for (i) Investor entity (FNBC Leasing) and (ii) Guarantor (JPMC & Co.) via JPMC Office of the Secretary website.
- Coordinate and ensure that JPMC Guaranty gets executed by Treasury and delivered on time.
- Send to Treasury fully executed Guaranty (pdf).
- Prepare CD-1 form to be delivered to OCC.
- Complete property inputs in HIMS for closed properties.
- Assist in uploading accounting model into JPM systems (HIMS/HWeb/RAM).
- Monitor receipt of post-closing deliverables (e.g., insurance certificates, stabilization/PIS certificates, outstanding lower-tier signatures).
- Provide all legal entity information internally as required.
- Ensure timely receipt of Closing Binder.
- Assist with:
o Put Option Analysis and Property Sale Consent Requests and preparation of memo detailing the applicable analysis and coordinate closing documentation.
o Various other Requests for Consent.
o Preparation of the Annual Portfolio Review PMC Presentation.
o Quarterly Risk Ratings.
o Hybrid Fund Repricings and Annual Pricing Updates.
o Tracking and processing lower-tier operating cash flow distributions and investor service fees.
o Monitoring reporting requirements.
o Tracking Placed in Service and Stabilization status of lower tier properties.
o Special Projects.
o Obtaining and processing quarterly reports and annual tax returns and financial statements.
o TOI Procedures/Compliance Projects and Documentation.
o Annual Anti-Corruption Certifications.
o Tracking various information on syndicators (e.g., asset management sustainability, financial heath) and lower tier properties (e.g., disposition opportunities, watch list assets, developer and geographic concentration).JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. In most cases, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web scan for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top goal for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.