Hiring Organization / Company: Lineage Logistics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Manage operational procedures to include the incoming and outgoing shipments, handle the organization of merchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Plan production schedules and resource allocation for completion of job assignments while keeping time and production records
- Track and send reports to designated plant personnel
- Track warehouse activities including sales, record control, and purchasing to ensure availability of products
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with machinery and material handling equipment
- Resolve employee issues and maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organization
- Perform assigned projects as instructed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 2 years warehouse or logistics leadership experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. ; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Benefits (Applies to US candidates only)
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Job Location Information:
Location: Chicago, Il
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you realize the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply very important coaching, assets, and methods for job seekers. These companies may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areamust discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who perform smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.